12 Volt 100Ah Lithium Deep Cycle Battery
- 900CCA that can be used as a starting battery for up to 150 hp Yamaha or Mercury motors
- 2-4x the service life (3,000 to 5,000 cycles on average)
- Weighs 70% lighter than lead-acid batteries
- Ideal for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, & solar energy storage
- Easy to use Bluetooth technology – always know the status of your battery
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off & recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- Cell balancing and protection against low voltage/overvoltage
- Short-circuit protection
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Capable of connecting up to 4 batteries in series
- Connect as many batteries as you’d like in parallel
- Impressive 99% Depth Of Discharge (DOD)
- Battery covered by an outstanding 11-year warranty.
- Our 12V 100Ah battery is 100% compatible with Yamaha & Mercury motors
- Works with the following chargers: Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Minnkota Precision, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, and Power Pole.
12 Volt 100Ah Lithium Battery
Best Value On The Market – Ionic Lithium 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle Battery
Our 12V 100Ah lithium battery is the perfect companion for your marine & RV adventures. Weighing 70% lighter than most lead-acid batteries, over time you’ll save loads in gas prices, not to mention wear and tear on your body. With zero-maintenance and an incredible service life of 3,000 to 5,000 cycles, this battery will go the distance.
We stand by our batteries and are happy to extend an impressive 11-year warranty with your purchase of our Ionic 12V 100Ah Battery.
Top Of The Line Safety Features
Ionic deep cycle batteries come equipped with a state-of-the-art Battery Management System (BMS). This system helps ensure that your battery is safe at all times. Controlled by a microprocessor, it monitors the main operating parameters while safely charging and discharging. This includes voltage, currents, and internal temperatures among other things. For instance, if the internal temperature of your battery is below freezing, your battery is “smart” enough to not accept a charge.
Designed To Provide Long-Lasting, Dependable Power
Not to beat a dead horse, but our 12V 100Ah lithium battery has a cycle life between 3,000 to 5,000 cycles. On average, that’s a substantial 10 calendar years! And we can’t forget to mention capacity. With lithium, you can enjoy a capacity rating of 99%. Typical lead-acid batteries average between 50-60%. This means you’re having to charge your batteries far more often.
But what about temperature? LithiumHub deep cycle batteries handle extreme temperatures more gracefully than other battery types. In fact, our lithium batteries can discharge between -20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius (-4 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit). And they can receive a charge between 0 degrees Celsius to 45 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit to 113 degrees Fahrenheit).
Most Impressive Power To Weight Ratio
Need a powerful battery but working with a small space? Tired of hauling around batteries that way as much as a grade schooler? Can’t blame you. Our Ionic Lithium 12V 100Ah battery measures: 12.55″ (L) x 6.5” (W) x 9.22” (H). And it only weighs 28 lbs. The connectors are 3/8th UNC Threads. They allow the battery to be installed in any direction. Lead-acid batteries, on the other hand, must be placed in a specific direction.
With an impressive 1-3% monthly discharge rate, your cycle will outlast lead-acid by a significant amount. Lead-acid batteries usually discharge around 30% per month, after all.
Common Uses For Your 12V 100Ah Battery
Take your adventures up a notch with our Ionic Lithium 12V 100Ah Battery. For a 24 volt trolling motor we recommend two 12V 100Ah batteries and one 12V 125Ah to take care of the engine starter and other onboard equipment. Need more power? Connect as many batteries as you need in parallel, and up to four in series. Your fishing escapades will never be the same! We know it can be difficult to figure out which size battery is best for your boat, so be sure to check out this helpful blog post.
Beyond its many uses as a marine battery, our 12V 100Ah battery is also a great option for RV’s, solar storage, and more. Not sure which charger to pair it with? Check out this super useful blog post: What’s The Best Smart Battery Charger For Deep Cycle Batteries?
Other important things to note:
- The maximum charge current for our 12V 100Ah battery is 14.6V, with the max discharge voltage being 10.5V.
- The max charge current is 100A and the max discharge is 100A/500A(3s).
- Our 12V 100Ah battery works with solar chargers!
- Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers. (Chargers that don’t have “Desulfate” mode. And provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification.)
- Your 12V 100Ah battery can be completely charged with a standard lead-acid charger that achieves 14.4-14.6 volts.
- Chargers with a voltage of fewer than 13.6 volts will only charge at 50% capacity or less.
- Looking for a 12V 50Ah instead? Click here.
Have further questions about our 12V 100Ah battery? We’re here to help!
Has Bluetooth connection
Can be charged in series
Can be charged in parallel
30 Day Return Policy
11 Year Battery Warranty
|Capacity||100 Ah, 1280Wh|
|Weight||28.0 lbs (12.7kg)|
|Group 31 Dimensions||12.5″ (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 9.2″ (H) (319x165x234mm)|
|Life Cycles||3,000 @ 80% DOD|
|Max Charge Voltage||14.6±0.1V|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||~8.0V|
|Max Charge Current||50A|
|Max Discharge Current||100A|
|Peak Current (3S)||500A (3S)|
|BCI Group Size||31|
|Terminal||3/8th-16 UNC Thread|
|Water Rating||Water Resistant|
Please read our frequently asked questions page for answers commons questions regarding lithium ion batteries.
Don't just take our word for it! See real feedback from our customers
Light and long lasting. Really like the fact that you can check how much power and run time are left via the app. Used it once so far on a 7km trip upriver. Still around 80% power when Finished. Just what I was looking for.
Best battery I’ve had
We fished all day and still had 3/4 battery left. Wish I bought theses a long time ago
They worked great. Hardly used any power using my trolling motor all day. And a lot lighter than my leadacid battery’s.
I haven't actually used these batteries 2-50ah & 1-100ah. So far the purchase and delivery lived up to what your company said it would do. The setup and Bluetooth operation went as well. So far I'm impressed with the product. I will be using them shortly to see if they operate as advertised.
The GOLO battery
The weight reduction with 3. Ionic 12 volts lithium batteries gets my Bass boat on plane sooner and has increased top speed by 5-6 MPH. The power to the 36 volt trolling motor remains consistent all day long. Fair on saleprice,life and durability remains to be seen.
experience the advantage of ionic brand lithium batteries
Buy with confidence with our competitive no-nonsense 11 year warranty.
Ionic uses the best cells so your battery lasts longer and performs better.
Monitor your charge at any time from our user-friendly Ionic mobile app.
get the battery of tomorrow, today
50 percent lighter
2x the power
5x faster charging
You may also like…
- Can be used on lithium and lead acid batteries
- Bolt on extra terminals
- Two 3/8 studs and one 5/16 stud
- Light-weight aluminum construction, stainless steel nuts
- Does not fit the 12V50Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Keep Your Boat Batteries Charged Conveniently
- Charges 12V Lithium (LiFePo4) batteries up to 4 banks at 10A the same time.
- LED: Green indicates Charging Completed. Red indicates Charging.
- LED: Green indicates Fully Charged. Red indicates Charging. Amber indicates Standby.
- Lightweight and low profile design
- Can also be used for 2- 3 bank charging system.
- Can be used to charge lead-acid or AGM batteries.
- Ionic Lithium APP shows charge level and time to charge when using Ionic Lithium Batteries.
- 60in (5ft) cable length on each bank
Ionic 4 Bank Charger 12V 10A$369.00
- Charges 12V Lithium (LiFePo4) batteries up to 4 banks at 10A the same time.
These chargers are constant current, constant voltage (CCCV) “Smart” chargers for 12V LiFePO or lead acid batteries. “Smart” chargers stop charging once 14.6V is reached.
12V LiFePO 20A Charger