12 Volt 50Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Free shipping in the U.S.
- 11-year warranty
- Ships internationally to most countries
- 2-4x the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries & more compact
- Great for trolling motors, RVs, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage, & more
- Bluetooth technology allows battery status monitoring in real time
- Advanced Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off & recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- Cell balancing & low voltage/over voltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Plug & play ready – easy drop in replacement
- Connect up to four in series & unlimited in parallel
- Energy efficient w/ 99% Depth Of Discharge (DOD)
- Outstanding 11 year warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Most compatible with Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Minn Kota Precision, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, & Power Pole chargers
Ionic 12V 50Ah Lithium Deep Cycle Battery: Exceptional Value & Unrivaled Performance
Trolling motors can easily glide and maneuver all day, when powered by our 12V 50ah battery. And don’t forget about our Ionic Bluetooth App, which makes it easier than ever to track the life of your battery. All from your smartphone!
The Ionic 12V 50Ah Lithium Deep Cycle Battery is one of the most advanced lithium deep cycle batteries available on the market. It also comes with an impressive 11-year battery warranty to ensure your satisfaction and peace of mind. We’re in it for the long haul.
Features World-Class Safety Measures
The Lithium 12V 50Ah Battery is ideal for deep cycle systems. All of our Ionic batteries feature an integrated microprocessor-controlled battery management system (BMS). Ever heard of a smart battery? This is it! Our advanced system monitors critical operating parameters such as voltage, current, & internal temperatures. Functions that are vital for safe charging and discharging. So sit back and relax…your battery can take it from here.
Need to connect more than one battery? No problem! Ionic deep cycle batteries can be connected in series (up to four) and in parallel, as many as needed.
Built To Outlast The Competition With Longer Life & More Efficiency
On average, our 12V 50Ah battery lasts a whopping 3,000 to 5,000 cycles. This equates to roughly 10 years of battery use. Cycles are the number of times your battery is fully charged and then discharged.
Most lead acid batteries have a usable capacity of 50-60%, meaning you have to charge them much more frequently. Ionic Lithium LiFePO4 batteries have a usable capacity of 99%. Talk about efficiency!
In addition, Ionic batteries can perform well in a wider range of temperatures. They can discharge between –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and charge between temperatures 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). And don’t worry, if your battery is too cold to charge, the system will automatically recognize this.
Incomparable Weight To Power Ratio
Our Ionic Lithium 12V 50Ah battery measures: 6.5″ (L) x 7.7″ (W) x 7.0″ (H). And it weighs a very manageable 14.3 lbs. Unlike lead-acid batteries that come fixed, our 12V 50Ah battery comes with M6 screws that allow it to be installed in any direction.
With an impressive 1-3% monthly discharge rate, your cycle will go much further. On the other hand, lead-acid batteries usually discharge 30% per month.
12V 50Ah Battery Common Uses
Looking for a battery that’s incredibly lightweight and compact? Our 12V 50Ah battery may very well be your best answer! If you’re looking to propel a small boat or fishing kayak (up to 50hp), many of our customers purchase two or three 12V 50Ah batteries to get the job done.
More of a solar enthusiast? It can also be a great fit for mini solar setups, small commercial equipment and more. On the hunt for other amazing ways to use your 12V 50Ah battery? Be sure to check out our blog post: 9 Exciting Ways To Use Your 12V Lithium Batteries.
Other important things to note:
- The maximum charge current for our 12V 50Ah battery is 14.6V, with a 10.5 discharge cut-off voltage.
- The max charge current is 50 amps and the max discharge is 50 amp /170 amps (3s).
- Solar chargers can be used! (Not sure which charger is best? Check out this post.)
- Most standard lead-acid chargers without a “Desulfate” mode can be used. (As long as the current levels do not exceed the lithium battery charge requirements).
- Your 12V 50Ah battery can be completely charged with a standard lead-acid charger that achieves 14.4-14.6 volts.
- Chargers with a voltage of fewer than 13.6 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.
- Looking for a 12V 100Ah instead? Click here.
Further questions? Contact our experts here.
Has Bluetooth connection
Can be charged in series
Can be charged in parallel
30 Day Return Policy
11 Year Battery Warranty
|Dimensions||7.7″ (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 7″ (H)
|Life Cycles||3,000 @ 80% DOD|
|Max Charge Voltage||14.6±0.1V|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||~8.0V|
|Max Charge Current||25A|
|Max Discharge Current||50A|
|Peak Current (3S)||150A (3S)|
|BCI Group Size||25|
Please read our frequently asked questions page for answers commons questions regarding lithium ion batteries.
Don't just take our word for it! See real feedback from our customers
Trolling motor batteries
Great! I really like the light weight! I haven’t put them to the test yet, but will do soon.
Went fishing in a lake with tons of grass. Trolling motor got clogged up several times. Fished for 8 hrs and the battery’s only dropped 13%! Wish I would have bought these sooner!
Love it, light weight and long lasting
50ah should be more than enough capacity for most
Was iffy on getting the 50ah batteries, but glad I did. Running 3 of them on a 112 fortrex, 21ft Triton. They give plenty of run time. Fished for 6 hours in a 20mph wind out in open water. I was on the trolling motor constantly and the batteries only got down to 80%.
Have 3 of these for a 36V Ultrex and have gone a couple days without charging and hard use without issue. Still only dropped to 60% with that type of use. Bluetooth feature gives piece of mind to know where the battery is on the water. Batteries are small and light weight yet pack a punch!
experience the advantage of ionic brand lithium batteries
Buy with confidence with our competitive no-nonsense 11 year warranty.
Ionic uses the best cells so your battery lasts longer and performs better.
Monitor your charge at any time from our user-friendly Ionic mobile app.
get the battery of tomorrow, today
50 percent lighter
2x the power
5x faster charging
You may also like…
Out of stock
Keep Your Boat Batteries Charged Conveniently
- Charges 12V Lithium (LiFePo4) batteries up to 4 banks at 10A the same time.
- LED: Green indicates Charging Completed. Red indicates Charging.
- LED: Green indicates Fully Charged. Red indicates Charging. Amber indicates Standby.
- Lightweight and low profile design
- Can also be used for 2- 3 bank charging system.
- Can be used to charge lead-acid or AGM batteries.
- Ionic Lithium APP shows charge level and time to charge when using Ionic Lithium Batteries.
- 60in (5ft) cable length on each bank
- Charges 12V Lithium (LiFePo4) batteries up to 4 banks at 10A the same time.
These chargers are constant current, constant voltage (CCCV) “Smart” chargers for 12V LiFePO or lead-acid batteries. “Smart” chargers stop charging once it reaches 14.6V.
Delay in Shipping of Battery Trays Custom built battery trays for Ionic Lithium Batteries. These trays are custom built with rubber pads, mounting screws and battery strap. 7 sizes available: 12V 50Ah – 1 battery, 2 battery, and 3 battery tray 12V 100Ah/125Ah – 1 battery, 2 battery, and 3 battery tray 36V 50Ah …