The Ionic Lithium Battery Advantage
Learn what separates Ionic batteries from the competition
- Ionic batteries are made with Grade A cells not lower lever Grade at B or C that others are using. The performance will degrade very fast with cycles.
- Ionic uses large 20Ah and 25Ah flat cells to minimize connections points. Allows lower resistance to reduce any heat build up and balances the cells better.
- Ionic batteries have Bluetooth monitoring system in place to provide exact state of charge to give you a piece of mind. Also calculates real time run time or charge time under existing condition.
- Ionic batteries can be connected 4 in series to work on 12, 24, 36 and 48V systems as well
- Ionic batteries have 3/8th threads to use with a nut and not a screws that might be too long or too short depending what ring terminals are being connected.
- Ionic batteries have advance BMS software to filter spikes and provide extra starting current.
- Ionic batteries has been awarded patents US9412994 and US9954207 for the MOSFET controls inside the battery. Most competitors are infringing on those patents.